Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Glimpse Inside my Jolly Vox Box








I was actually really pleased with everything in my box!! If I was to grade this vox box I would give it a A.  The chocolates were delicious but the filling was a little too salty for me, but still enjoyable. I have had other things from the brand, everything else I have had from them is really yummy and I would definitely recommend!  The duck tape was super cute and I actually made use of it by making small bows for my Christmas gifts this year! I think it added something to the gift! The Puffs to go tissue pack actually came in really handy!! I had been getting the sniffles lately thanks to the horrible dry/cold weather, so these tissues could not have come at a more perfect time.  They are so soft and feel really sturdy, they don't irritate my nose or make it red afterword.  AND they are perfect for throwing in your purse or car, great little emergency pack! The two products I was immediately drawn too were the NYC HD shadow trio and the Rimmel London lip lacquer.  The NYC shadows are super velvety and very easy to blend out they are pigmented and don't have any fall out. The colors are perfect everyday colors but I like how they have a pearl finish instead of matte because it draws more attention to your eyes.  I have loved playing around with this trio and definitely see this becoming some of my every day colors! I would definitely say wear a primer to really make this shadows pop! Overall really great product and great value!  The Rimmel London lip lacquer was something I was really excited to see, I had heard about these glosses for a LONG time! They are called Apocalips in the U.K and have been praised by many bloggers.  For good reason these glosses are more like a melted down lipstick.  Super creamy and ultra pigmented.  The color I got is a creamsicle orange color, perfect for the summer.  I'm actually going to be keeping my eyes peeled for this because I think they are brilliant for layering over colors or wearing them alone!! Definitely pick these up if you see them in stores, actually you would be better getting all of the things I mentioned! They are all really great quality and have made my favorites! :) 
LINKS FOR ALL BRANDS 
@Puffs
facebook.com/Puffs
@theSkinnyCow
facebook.com/TheSkinnyCowUS
@nycnewyorkcolor
facebook.com/newyorkcolorcosmetics
@theduckbrand
facebook.com/ducktape
facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS
@rimmellondonus
@Influenster
influenster home page

Thanks to Influenster for sending me this box for consideration purposes! As always opinions are my own! 

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff and great pictures!

    I tagged you in the Liebster Award so if you head over to http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html there are some questions waiting for you :)
    xo, Vee 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I really do appreciate every single one! <3