Monday, January 6, 2014

Mani Monday #1


Mani Monday #1

Seeing as I love nail polish I thought it would be fun to add a nail polish related blog post.  So from now on I'll be posting manicure related post on Mondays, (don't kill me if I'm inconsistent). 

This first post is inspired by the 2014 color of the year "Radiant Orchid"; keeping with that theme I choose Nicole by OPI in the color "Back in my Gloria days" from the Modern Family collection.  It's such a beautiful deep purple color with shimmer, it is not chunky glitter but rather very fine shimmer specks.  It took two coats to get it to that level of opacity.  

The formula itself was really easy to work with and not streaky at all. Definitely one of my favorite nail polish brands! 

I'll update later to see how long this polish last!! 

And thanks so much for reading! 

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty manicure ! i love the color :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i was really surprised at how nice the color looks on :)

      Delete
  2. That colour is amazing !! Loove it! I don't know the brand, but I will check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it goes on really nicely! You should check them out their formula is really good!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful color!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!!
      Thank you and you too! Thanks for the g+ :))

      Delete
  4. cool color! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. ^_^ it really is! In the bottle it looked kinda dark but it went on really vibrant!

      Delete
  6. Wow! That's such a stunning shade, I really love it. Your nail shape is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade - it's so gorgeous and I love your midi ring!

    Christina | Passion Obsession | New Year Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree it is a wonderful shade! Thank you, it was actually a 'regular' ring but I outgrew it so a midi ring it became! LOL

      Delete
  8. that's a gorgeous purple! i LOVE purple shades! thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm following you via bloglovin.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I am too! *__* So happy it's this years color of the year! No, thank you for stopping by mine! Really enjoy your blog btw :) Thank for the follow! I'm following you via bloglovin and GFC too!

      Delete
  9. really nice and dreamy shade! love the glittery purple it reminds me a lot of the galaxy :)

    Check out my outfit post featuring Zara shirt and winter layers :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally does!! Maybe that's why I loved it so much, looks so spacey LOL

      Ok I will!! :D

      Delete
  10. Love the purple polish and of course anything sparkly

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I really do appreciate every single one! <3