Monday, January 13, 2014

Mani Monday #2


Today's shade also comes from the Modern Family collection within the Nicole by OPI nail polishes, this one is called Candid Cameron.


The shade is a beautiful iridescent teal color.  I only had to apply two coats to get this pigmentation.  To create my accent nail I applied a nail dress from KISS that I had leftover from my Influenster box.
Honestly, if I could do this over again I would leave off the accent nail.  The first time I used the nail dress it lasted a pretty good amount of time, but this time it just was a disaster trying to apply it! >:(


Wonderful formula and beautiful color, I'm personally a sucker for teal nail polishes.

I might have forgotten to mention that these nail polishes (and a bunch of other makeup) is on SUPER sale at CVS.  I'm talking about 75% off, definitely worth checking out if there's around you.

Thanks so much for reading!

18 comments:

  1. love the nail polish, great post :)
    soph xx
    www.seebysoph.blogspot.com.au

    feel free to follow on
    www.bloglovin.com/sophiachidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blue is SO COOL! i love it! gorgeous jeweled accent nail :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your mani !! Such a gorgeous color :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I really loved the color as well :)

      Delete
  4. love the color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. lov ethis color!!
    www.tunuevolook.com
    www.facebook.com/tunuevolookcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog
    Great work
    Please visit my blog http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/ and check the GIVEAWAY
    *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour!
    Just followed :)
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I really do appreciate every single one! <3